Bitcoin is the most famous cryptocurrency in the world, with its price constantly on the rise. That’s why many people are wondering whether Bitcoin mining is still the ideal way to get this famed cryptocurrency.
With Bitcoin difficulty currently standing at 708,659,466,230, Bitcoin mining has gone a long way since its inception back in 2009. Cloud mining companies provide the necessary hashrates without any hardware hassle on your part, but there are numerous potential pitfalls you’ll have to consider before finally deciding on a mining contract.
Our in-house team of seasoned cryptocurrency experts has conducted a thorough research on the current state of the market, bringing you an optimized list of the best Bitcoin cloud mining companies that have met our demanding set of criteria.
- Mining farms in America, Europe, and Asia
- Lifetime contracts without any hidden fees
- Easy setup process and vigilant support
- Flexible hashpower allocation between coins
- State-of-the-art equipment and data center
- Lifetime mining contracts and fixed fees
- Simultaneous connection to up to 3 pools
- 24/7 customer support via phone or Skype
- Daily payouts of newly mined BTC blocks
- Unlimited hashpower available
- Hashing24 offers unlimited term contracts
- Consistent payment with good ROI
- Cutting-edge GH4.0 Antminer S9 farms
- Budget-friendly 24hrs and 5-yrs contracts
- 800,000+ users with millions of API hits
- 132 Bitcoins in an emergency "hack wallet"
- Low maintenance fees with daily payouts
- ViaBTC transaction accelerator feature
- "Auto withdrawal" system for all payments
- Efficient e-mail support always available
- Affordable mining contracts and PACMiC
- Bitcoin withdrawals available the same day
- Built-in Bitcoin-Litecoin exchange offered
- BitMain's 0.098 J/GH/s ASIC S9 Antminers
- Multiple deposit/mining contracts
- 3 mining facilities located across China
- The lowest mining expenses on the market
- No min. set deposits and withdrawals
- Numerous versions and mining plans
- Internal platform for BTC and USD exchange
- Funds withdrawal at instant speed
- Generous referral program and discounts
- Coinomia offers multiple earning streams
- State-of-the-art ASIC Bitcoin mining farms
- Projected daily profit potential - 65,610$
- 4 Bitcoin farms spread across China/India
- 23 different mining algorithms available
- Standard and fixed orders offered to buyers
- Sellers receive payouts on a daily basis
- Over 85,000 users are active at any moment
Choosing The Best Bitcoin Cloud Mining Company
As we have already mentioned, the exponential increase in Bitcoin difficulty, paired with an overwhelming number of scams and Ponzi schemes, has us all wondering how to find a Bitcoin mining company we can trust with our funds. In order to provide a better understanding of our process, we’ll further elaborate on the set of criteria used to “weed out” respectable companies from the underhanded Ponzi endeavors.
Our most important criterion is the transparency of the company in question. We want to see “real companies with real people working for them,” as goes the slogan behind Genesis Mining. We also want the platform information and corporate data publicly available in order to make a fully informed choice.
The company’s reliability is our second factor, focused on the overall performance in the broadest sense of the word. Primarily, we take a look at the state of the equipment and the quality of the Bitcoin mining setup. Furthermore, we inspect payment plans and whether the company follows its own deadlines in that regard. The whole criterion basically has one question to answer – whether or not the company delivers on its contractual obligations.
Profitability is the most important segment for every user out there, so it’s one of our most important criteria as well. All three of our primary factors are inextricably linked, meaning the overall profitability will be heavily dependent on the performance level and the transparency of the company. The earning formula subtracts the overall expenses from the entire amount of mined Bitcoins. You’ll need to calculate in things like contract price and electricity and maintenance fees, but also withdrawal charges and similar expenses.
Features are the first of our secondary factors, dealing with things like public audit pages, real-time statuses, hack wallets, instant daily payouts, internal exchanges, and so on. The (non-)existence of a rich portfolio of features won’t be a deal breaker in most cases, but they do fall under that nice-to-have category, meaning they’ll definitely swing your attention from one company to the other.
For all individuals just starting out with Bitcoin, ease of use is definitely an important factor. Having a comprehensive UI and a nice set of easy-to-follow reports will definitely ease the initial blow of the overwhelmingly technical nature of cryptocurrencies.
Popularity might not seem like an intuitive criterion from the get go, but the Bitcoin mining community is definitely not a community to give into trends at the expense of proper functionality. Therefore, popular Bitcoin mining companies are the best Bitcoin mining companies.
The company’s security level tells us whether our personal data is safe after the registration/transaction, but also what will happen in the case of a hack attack. Always remember to check whether the company features cold hack wallets, with enough Bitcoin to cover potential losses.
You overall mining experience will definitely be influenced by the available contracts within your company of choice. Also, if you’re just starting out, having the option to purchase a 24hrs contract will make all the difference. A general rule is pretty difficult to extract in this case since both economy and splurging can have their financial benefits.