Bitcoin trading platforms have long since become a network of convoluted technical operations and “shots in the dark,” where having the right information at the right time can make all the difference, similar as with stock exchanges. Consequently, traders understood the importance of a good set of Bitcoin crypto trading signals pretty early on.
When talking about dedicated and serious Bitcoin trading, a good signaling service should keep you up-to-date at all times, sending you around 10 messages on a daily level, providing you with the latest news, support & resistance levels, latest price changes, and buy & sell signals, as well as predictions and early heads-up for every potential trading opportunity.
Our in-house team of dedicated crypto experts compared micro trading tips from various signal providers and compiled an optimized list of the best Bitcoin crypto trading signals for both casual and serious investors. Here is our list of providers whose alerts brought the biggest payouts during our active research phase.
- Poloniex and Bittrex currently supported
- Daily price change info and price excursion
- 4hrs and 30min live date candlestick charts
- Android app available at Google Play Store
- Poloniex, Cryptopia, and Bittrex supported
- Monthly subscription with a 0.01 BTC fee
- Social signaling platform for pro traders
- The signaling covers all cryptocurrencies
- Four types of trading signals available
- Info is based on Poloniex crypto exchange
- Historical and new signal notifications
- Buy, short, combined & USD market pages
- Multi-factor TOTP standard authentication
- A real-time stream with thousands of users
- Numerous price history charts available
- Dedicated tool for easy PNG snapshotting
- Completely free donation-based service
- Coverage of numerous exchanges and coins
- User-friendly for both beginners and pros
- Constant updates and latest market info
- Early entry signals for profitable trading
- Exit point signaling for loss minimization
- Referral program with 0.05 BTC commission
- 1-week paid trial and lifetime membership
- Analyses extracted from Poloniex
- Easy-to-use platform for beginners & pros
- The bot utilizes the Telegram application
- Paid trial and 3 different subscriptions
How To Choose The Best Bitcoin Crypto Trading Signals
Cryptocurrency veterans already know that having the right trading signals trumps everything else when it comes to making profits on the crypto market. That’s why we conducted this practical research and tested all the signaling services even remotely worthy of the name. We’ve come up with this optimized list by introducing a short set of ranking criteria, administered to every platform.
This section will elaborate further on the specific criteria used to “thin the herd” of currently available Bitcoin trading signal providers and provide you with an in-depth insight into our thought process on the matter. Without further ado, here are all the factors we deemed relevant enough to utilize during the creation of our list.
Service quality is our general criterion denoting the overall user experience with a certain platform. We’ve decided to take on a broader approach, which in this case means utilizing general criteria comprised of numerous smaller ones. The quality of the services provided is measured by a multitude of separate segments. For example, does the platform really provide real-time updates or are they lagging behind? Do they really cover all the exchanges they say they do or is their service lacking? Is the user support staff qualified for the job and do they really solve user problems effectively? Is the platform functioning flawlessly or is it still full of bugs that need to be addressed? As we’ve said, there are countless factors within this category, but we’ve decided to group them all under a single name for economy purposes. This means that the entire category is essentially a matter of whether the platform does what the team in charge says it will.
Reliability, on the other hand, is a much more straightforward criterion, but just as important as the previous one. The ultimate purpose of every signaling platform is to provide its users with tangible and actionable real-time information, as well as informed predictions. The entire purpose of those is to cause trading action that will lead to profits. Of course, we all know that signaling services are not magic bullets by any stretch of the imagination. We can all tolerate a certain level of non-profitable signals and predictions, but if those become prevalent, we have a problem with our provider of choice. This category boils down to whether the specific signaling platform actually makes you money or not. It’s as simple as that.
Our final category is the overall pricing for signaling services. The prices have a pretty wide range, so it’s very important to familiarize yourself with the company’s portfolio before looking at the monetary side of things. In our opinion, prices are relative anyway. If the platform provides actionable tips and signals, it doesn’t really matter how much their services cost since they bring profit on top of that. That’s why this category is inextricably connected to the reliability of the platform itself. In short, the provider has to make its service worth your while and be aware of the overall value of the signals it provides. With that knowledge, the prices can be tailored in accordance with the potential profits.