Ethereum’s imminent switch to Proof of Stake has been the talk of the town for a while now. As Vitalik Buterin announced recently, it is planned to happen by the end of 2017. The potential implications are numerous, but what is certain is that this little time that is left should be used to mine your way toward considerable interest, which you can earn once the switch is fully executed. Every successful mining endeavor starts with wisely choosing your cloud mining company. We are here to help speed up the selection process by introducing you to what our experts consider to be the best Ethereum cloud mining companies out there.
Before you is our curated list of the top Ethereum cloud mining companies currently available on the market. Familiarize yourself with the details of their offers and discover the one that perfectly suits your mining needs.
- Minimum hashrate of 1 MH/s for Ethereum
- No maintenance fees with Ethereum plans
- Incredibly flexible allocation of hashpower
- Mine directly or via Advanced Autotrader
- Minimum hashrate available is 100 KH/s
- No maintenance fee for Ethereum mining
- Mine at the price of $2.20 per 100 KH/s
- Receive automatic payouts in Ethereum
- Up to 10 withdrawals per day free of charge
- No electricity/maintenance fee with MyPool
- Available rental lengths of 24 hrs and 5 years
- Hashrate of 1 MH/s with Scrypt algorithm
- Impressive, cutting-edge mining facilities
- No minimum for deposit and withdrawal
- Withdrawals available at all times, 24/7
- Ethereum mining price of $16 per MH/s
- Two state-of-the-art mining farms
- Withdrawal minimum of 0.002 BTC
- Maximum purchase of 100 MH/s
- Enjoy a 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Custom designed hardware for ETH
- Offers multiple streams of income
- Virtual return-of-income calculator
- 3 different cloud mining contracts
- Excellent order customization options
- Pool verificator for easier pool selection
- No maximum limit for hashpower orders
- No upfront payments – pay as you mine
Choosing The Best Ethereum Cloud Mining Companies
Due to the employment of a set of objective criteria, we guarantee that the Ethereum cloud mining companies featured here truly are the best ones around. However, we do not expect you to take our word for it. In the following text, we will provide you with a full insight into our rigorous criteria and selection process.
Another highly important criterion we apply is that of reliability. When determining the reliability of a company, we pay special attention to the quality of the Ethereum mining equipment used, the stability and performance of the mining farms, and the guaranteed uptime, preferably between 99% and 100%. We make sure that the company offers regular payouts, honors the terms agreed upon, and that there are generally no issues that would present a hindrance, nuisance or would otherwise negatively affect your mining success and profits.
We invest the greatest amount of effort into calculating the potential profitability. Although mining difficulty is a deciding factor in this matter, there are multiple other components that influence the final outcome of your mining quest. In order for your Ethereum mining to be profitable, the contracts need to be reasonably priced and the fees should be low enough not to significantly affect your total balance. We give preference to the companies that do not charge electricity and maintenance fees for Ethereum mining and generally do not attempt to take a large share of your profits through withdrawal, deposit, and similar charges. The presence of any hidden fees is a deal-breaker and the companies known for the employment of such unfair practices are never featured on our list.
Keeping in mind that your coins are at stake, we take the matters of privacy and security very seriously. We thoroughly examine the measures taken to protect both your personal information and your funds and select only the companies that employ the most advanced encryption and other security measures that ensure the highest level of safety.
Finally, we determine the quality of the overall experience. We factor in the ease of use, the availability of different choices in respect to pools and Ethereum mining plans and contracts, the responsiveness of the support staff, the presence of additional features that enhance the overall quality and widen the scope of the service provided, the presence or absence of limitations, and the general performance whose quality should not be diminished by any technical failures, downtimes, and similar issues.
The companies that satisfy all the aforementioned criteria and provide stellar service with a high possibility of considerable profits are considered to be worthy of our recommendation. However, the best Ethereum cloud mining companies that are featured on the list shown above are only those that receive the highest ratings on every criterion described above. Thus, it is with the highest degree of certainty that we claim that every company on our list can provide you with the most advanced Ethereum mining equipment, the widest range of choices, the highest profitability, and the most satisfactory service at a price that will not put a dent in your crypto wallet.